Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 21, 2007

    I Hear a Melody



























































































































    Recently I went on a musical instrument photo spree.Above are some of the results.Piano,conga and traps.
    I play the conga and traps.The four in my family,between us play a variety of instruments.We have piano,trumpet,french horn and everyone but me plays guitar.
    Have not been playing congas and drums long.Started at age 50.(insert huge laughter here)













    No comments:

    View blog authority Add to Technorati Favorites PageRank Checking Tool
    Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
    This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

    About Me

    Photograpy painting mosaics floral arranging polymer clay