Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 9, 2007

    I have arrived again

    Yeah! I have a blog here now.
    I am an artist with varied interest. Painting in various mediums,mosaics and polymer clay are a few of them.
    My polymer clay is mainly used in the jewelry I design.I do make some funtional items in clay too. I participate in Polymer Clay Play group once a month.We get together and share our knowledge of pc.Every one from begginer to advanced is welcome.
    Love to act.Just finished playing a nurse in a community theatre production of M*A*S*H.
    Other interest are playing congas and drums,singing,floral arranging and collecting faries.
    I hope to have time to go to the RenFaire coming up soon. It is such fun!
    Have a shop on Etsy at http://www.beedazzlingdesigns.etsy.com/.
    Hope everyone is having a beautiful and creative day.
    Deborah


    Jarring Vibes-polymer clay covered glass jar


    No comments:

    View blog authority Add to Technorati Favorites PageRank Checking Tool
    Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
    This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

    About Me

    Photograpy painting mosaics floral arranging polymer clay